In the right hands, video can create massive change. But many people are unaware that video can also prompt incredible self change and personal development.
How can you tap into this power?
By learning specific methods to keep a video diary (aka video journal).
- For example in a University of Manchester study, a special form of video journal was used to increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- One study at the University of North Carolina found that a specific video journaling technique corrected people’s negative self beliefs. Many studies in the last 30 years demonstrate that journal and diary keeping are two of the most powerful tools for self development.
Why are they especially powerful when combined with video? We’ll come back to that synergy in a minute. Video diaries (or video journals as they are also known) are highly effective and underused methods to:
- Rapidly increase creativity
- Break free from bad habits and negative patterns
- Connect to (and discover) hidden gifts within yourself that were repressed or unnoticed
- Gain deep self-confidence both on-camera and off
- Discover your authentic voice and communicate from a place of inner strength and certainty
However most people don’t how to use a video diary to its full effect. They don’t realize the immense untapped potential that awaits them on the other side of the lens (although this potential is really inside them already). Naked Lens: Video Blogging & Video Journaling to Reclaim the YOU in YouTube is the only book of its kind that guides you through specific video diary methods and exercises to quickly and easily tap into this enormous potential.
This book is the result of hundreds of hours of research and trial to find the most effective ways to use video for practically limitless personal change and growth (the limits are only those that you set yourself). But this isn’t one of those Internet offers that gets you excited about a product only to find that it’s way out of your price range. You can check out the all of the above for yourself for less than the price of a movie ticket and popcorn.
Are you ready?
Buy this book, then grab your webcam, mobile phone, camcorder, or whatever shoots video, and get ready to join the video regeneration.
Available at Amazon.com for $14.95 in paperback or on Kindle.
There is also a no risk e-version available (identical aside from its digital format) for just $9.99.
Check out the e-version of Naked Lens for 60 days. If you decide it’s not for you, you’ll receive a no questions asked refund. You keep the book (it’s digital so there’s no point in sending it back).
Note this only applies to ebooks ordered directly from this site. Regular return policies are in effect at all other vendors.
Naked Lens is also available in these countries: